Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all,
I wanted to start this blog to compile a number of healthy, cheap, and vegan recipes.
I feel this will be useful considering I will be leaving for college soon, and as many of my friends are teenagers without much money it seems to be a good idea to have a cost efficient recipe book.
Furthermore, I would like to also have sections devoted to important nutritional facts for vegans or anyone considering becoming a vegan.
Anybody who is interested in becoming a contributor to this blog is more than welcome; I'm not exactly sure how blogspot works in this sense, but I think I have to invite each individual to be a part of the blog. If anyone is interested in being a contributor they just need to ask. Leave a comment on this post with your email/blogspot account email and I will invite you, most likely, the day you leave it.
In order to preserve some order to the blog I implore each contributor to try to follow a set list of labels for each post. In the beginning there won't be any, so you can make up your own; however, try to make them as inclusive as possible. Don't try to stretch labels over things, but try to make broad labels that can apply to many different things.
Thanks, everyone. Also be sure to check out http://projectsbyshelley.blogspot.com/ for other vegan recipes. You may also add to this site, I think; I just want this blog to be specifically focused on cost effectiveness and nutrition.
Love,
Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment